商务英语口语在商务领域中起着重要的作用,它既是同事间交流的重要工具,也是商务谈判活动中的重要交际工具。因此掌握常用的商务口语是非常有必要的,接下来一起了解商务英语常用口语有哪些。
商务英语常用口语有哪些
Kevin:I think the company has finally made a profit.
我觉得公司已经恢复盈利了。
Jordan: That’s great news!
这真是个好消息!
Kevin:We’re all getting raises and bonuses this year.
今年公司能给我们加薪了,而且我们还能得到奖金。
Jordan: That makes me very happy.
听到这个消息,我好开心啊。
Kevin:Me too. We haven’t had raises in four years.
我也是。公司四年来都没有给我们加过薪了。
Jordan: We’ve never had bonuses.
也从来没有奖金。
Kevin:That’s right!
是啊!
Jordan: If the company is doing well financially, we should definitely receive some benefits.
如果公司财务状况良好的话,我们一定能从中受益的。
Kevin:I agree. We work really hard.
同意。我们工作真的很努力。
Jordan: Let’s celebrate over drinks after work.
让我们下班后去喝酒庆祝吧。
商务英语实用口语
1.Thank you so much for coming.
感谢光临!
2.Hope you'll come again.
欢迎再来!
3.our product is really competitive in the word market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
4.our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
5.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
“重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。
6.I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
7.I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的产品。
8.this is our latest devlopment.
这是我们的新产品。
9.we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
10.the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样。
11.Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
欢迎以后多来北京!
12.I will see myself out,please.
请留步,不用送了!
13.Take care!
多保重!
常见的商务英语口语
1.We are pleased to grand you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的7%的折扣。
2.As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但*。
3.Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
4. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
对不起,我马上回来
5.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.
这些纸盒内有塑料衬里,防潮性能很好。
6.Reliability is our strong point.
可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
7.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.
我们打算利用纸板箱或塑料箱作为外包装。
8.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.
纸盒没有那么贵,便于运输,运费也低。
9.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.
它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。
10.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization.
我方集装箱的规格完全符合国际标准化组织规定的标准。