最常用的商务英语句子
以下就是最常用的商务英语句子等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。
1. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
2. Due to circumstances beyond our control…
由于情况超出我们所能控制…
3. I don’t feel too optimistic about…
我觉得不太乐观关于…
4. It would be difficult for us to accept…
我们很难接受…
5. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
6. We would be grateful if you could…
我们会很感激如果你可以…
7. I could appreciate it if you could…
我会很感激如果你可以…
8. Would you please send us…?
可否请你寄给我们…?
9. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
10. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
常用的商务英语句子
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如按这个价格买进,我方实在很难进行推销。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
你方的价格相较于去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。
Shall we fix a time for a talk?
我们能定个时间谈谈吗?
I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是*纺织品进出口公司的业务员。
I was assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。
Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.
我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。
You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。
Excuse me,Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?
请问,您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。
商务英语邮件常用句子
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know.
如果你对这些产品中任意一个感兴趣,欢迎联系我们。
Glad to learn you're on the market of XXX products.
很高兴得知你们是做XXX产品市场。
We confirm our call of yesterday respecting our offers to you.
此函用以确认昨天电话中给你的报价。
These arrangements should see the installation completed by next weekend.
这些安排将于下周末之前完成。
If I do not hear from you to the contrary, I shall assume that it will be convenient for me to call at that time.
若无反对意见,我将认为这个时间打电话是比较合适的。
We have passed it on to our Technical Department for their consideration.
我们已将它发给技术部用以考虑。
The problem is that your purchasing department is changing orders after they have been placed. This has led to confusion and frustration for both of our companies.
问题是你们采购部下完订单后经常修改,这让我们双方的工作有些混乱和困惑。
I enclose an illustrated supplement to our catalogue. It covers the latest designs which are now available from stock.
我随信附上了配图的产品目录,其中包括了*的设计,且有现货供应。
Since we last traded, our lines have changed beyond recognition. While they reflect current European taste, some of our designs are specifically targeted at the Middle Eastern market.
自上次合作至令,产品款式变化极大。除了有迎合欧洲人口味外,亦有专门为中东市场而设计的产品。
We would like to invite you to visit our booth at some place , which starts on some day.
我们亟待邀您参观我们在某天某地的展会的某摊位。
商务英语函电常用句子
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in
this matter.
不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of
us in this affair.
对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
如承试订货,不胜感激。
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your
requirements.
如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us
your samples.
如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。
9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
我方保证向贵方随时提供*服务。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more
than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。