常用表述
我是约翰。This is John.
真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。I'm sorry for calling you this late.
我希望我没打扰您。I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我有急事要找约翰先生。It is urgent I talk to Mr .John now.
给您打电话是为了明天开会的事。I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
我给您回电话。I'm returning your call.
他一直在等您的电话。He's been expecting your call.
对不起,他出去了。I'm sorry,he's not in right now.
请随时来电话。Please call again anytime.
我得挂了。I'd better get off the phone.
请挂电话吧。Please hang up the phone.
电话不通。The phone went dead.
这儿没有您要找的人。There's no one here by that name.
请告诉他约翰给他打过电话。Would you tell him that John called?
对不起,我好像打错了。I'm sorry .I must have misdialed.
提出问题
喂,请问是约翰先生吗?Is this Mr .John?
我可以和约翰先生通话吗?May I speak to Mr .John?
您要找哪个约翰?Which John do you want to talk to ?
您能过会儿打吗?Would you mind calling back later?
您是哪位?Who's calling,please?
您想找哪位接电话?Who in particular would you like to talk to ?
对不起,她现在脱不开身。I'm sorry,she's tied up at the moment.
对不起,她正在接待客人.I'm sorry,she has company at this time.
能留个口信吗?Can I leave a message?
情景短对话
A:但愿没吵醒您。I hope I didn't wake you up.
B:没有,你没吵醒我。No,you didnt.
A:喂,约翰在吗?Oh,hello .Is John there?
B:对,我就是。Speaking.
A:我找史密斯先生。May I speak to Mr .Smith?
B:请稍等.Hold on,please.
A:对不起,她正在打电话。Sorry,her line is busy now.
B:好的.那我过一会JL再打。Alright .I'll try again later.
A:您等会行吗?Would you like to hold?
B:不用了,过会儿再打吧。谢谢。No,I'll call back later .Thanks.
A:他什么时候能回来?When is he coming back?
B:他大概10分钟后回来。He should be back in ten minutes.
A:您要给他留言吗?May I take a message?
B:不用了,谢谢。No,thank you.
A:请告诉我您的电话号码。Your number,please?
B:我的电话号码是1234-1234. My number is 1234-1234.
A:那,明天见。So,I'll see you tomorrow.
B:谢谢您打来电话。Thanks for calling.