电话商务英语对话【1】
Hello, this is Shop 123 from Liu Hua Clothes Market. Your goods are ready, please come to take.您好!我是流花市场123档的,你的货准备好了,请过来拿。下面是更多有关电话商务英语对话的内容,希望可以帮助到各位。
S: Hello ! Are you Mr. Peter ?
你好,你是彼得先生吗?
C: Yes, I'm.
我是。
S: Hello, this is Shop 123 from Liu Hua Clothes Market. Your goods are ready, please come to take.
您好!我是流花市场123档的,你的货准备好了,请过来拿。
C: Sorry ! I'm not free. I'm taking other goods.
对不起!我现在没空。我现在在拿别的货。
S: When are you free?
那你什么时候有空?
C: Hard to say, maybe this afternoon.
很难说,也许今天下午吧!
S: OK, please don't come too late, we close at five o'clock.
那好,请不要太晚,我们店5点钟关门。
C: OK, I will come before five.
好的,我会在5点之前过去。
S: OK, see you.
好的,再见!
电话商务英语对话【2】
S: Hello!
你好!
C: I'm Kelly, remember me?
我是凯利,记得我吗?
S: Sure. Last month you ordered some fashion wear here.
当然,你上个月在这订了一批时装。
C: Yes. Are they ready?
是啊,准备好了吗?
S: Almost. You promised to pay me today, remember?
差不多了。你答应今天付款的,记得吗?
C: Yes.
是的。
S: So when?
那什么时候?
C: Afternoon.
下午。
S: What time?
几点?
C: About four o'clock.
大约4点钟。
S: OK, see you this afternoon at four o'clock.
好,今天下午4点见。
C: Goodbye.
再见!
电话商务英语对话【3】
C: Hello! This is Jim.
你好!我是吉姆。
S: Hello! Can I help you?
你好!有什么帮到你?
C: Yes. I want to order the style of last time.
是的,我想订上次那款。
S: We have new samples, come to have a look.
我们有新款,过来看看吧。
C: I'm not free.
我没空。
S: OK. You want the style of last time?
那好,你要上次那款?
C: Yes, how much?
是的,多少钱?
S: The same as before.
跟以前一样。
C: This time I will order more, be cheap OK?
这次顶多点,便宜点好吗?
S: No, last price already.
不,那已经是底价了。
C: Impossible !
不可能。
S: Believe me. We have no profit every time, we are good friends.
相信我,每次都没赚你的钱,我们是好朋友嘛。
C: OK.
好吧。
S: How many prices?
这次要多少件?
C: One thousand. Call me when ready.
1000件,准备好了通知我。
S: You'll take or we deliver to you?
自己拿还是送过去?
C: I will call you.
我会通知你的。
S: OK, goodbye!
好吧,再见!
C: Goodbye!
再见!
电话商务英语对话【4】
Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?
Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
Yes. What's your name, please?
可以,请问您贵姓?
This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?
Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。