情景互动
A : Sir. how much do you want to draw?先生,您要取多少钱?
B:RMB 8.000. please. 8 000元·谢谢。
A : I'd like to deposit some money to my account.我要往我的账户里存钱。
B : May I have your bankbook and the deposit slip?请给我您的存折及存款凭条。
A:Would you please tell me my balance?请问我账上还有多少钱?
B:Yes, madam. Your balance is RMB11.000.好的,女士。您账上的余额是11000元。
A : What's the exchange rate for US Dollar today?今天的美元兑换率是多少?
B : The present rate is 6.7 yuan to a dollar.目前的兑换率是1美元兑换6.7元。
A : How much do you want to change?你要换多少钱?
B : I want to have a hundred dollar bill broken up.我想把100元的钞票换开。
A : How would you like it?您想要什么而额的钞票?
B :I don't care about it. It's up to you.我不在乎面额。随你吧。
常用表达
1 .开户
What kind of account do you want to open?你要开什么账户?
►I'd like to open::current account.我想开一个活期账户。
►A deposit or current account?定期还是活期?
►I want to open an account here.我要在你们这里开个账户。
►I want to close my current account.我要取消我的往来账户。
►Please go to Counter 1.请到1号柜台。
2.取款
I want to withdraw five hundred US dollars.我要取500美元。
► Please fill out the withdraw form.请填写取款单。
►May I with draw money against the letter of credit here?我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
3.存款
I'd like to deposit some money.我想存一些钱。
► How much do you want to deposit with us?您想在我们这存多少?
► How much money do you want to deposit?您要存多少钱?
► What's the interest rate for savings account?储蓄账户的利率是多少?
► I want to deposit these cheques in my account.我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
4.汇款
How much money would you like to remit?请问您想汇多少钱?
► When will the remittance arrive?汇款什么时候能到呢?
► I want to send some money to New York.我想汇钱去纽约。
5.输入密码
Please enter the pass code of your account.请您输入账户密码。
=Please enter the password.
► Please re-enter your password.请您再次输入您的密码。
► Your password is not correct.你的密码不对。