为了确保客用设备设施的完好有效,维修人员对住客房维修时间如超过30分钟应反馈给客房部,由客房部安排客人换房,韦博英语小编为大家整理酒店客房服务英语,我们可以如何正确表达自己的意愿呢?
The light in the Room is too dim. Please get me a brighte rone.房间的灯太暗了,请给我换一个亮点的。
I feel cold. Maybe!got a cold.我觉得很冷,也许我感冒了。
The water tap drips all night long. I can hardly sleep.水龙头的水滴了一整夜,我几乎一夜没睡。
The toilet is stopped up.马桶堵住了。
There is something wrong with the shower.喷头坏了。
There is no water in the water closet. Would you please have it repaired?马桶没有水,请修理一下好吗?
I can't fall asleep because the tap is dripping.水龙头漏水,吵得我无法入睡。
韦博英语精心挑选各种场合对话,即使平常不太有机会接触英语的人,也可一句一句地学习会话,让我们开始进入酒店客房服务英语的情景中吧。
M:Housekeeping. Can I help you?
客房部。请问有什么可以帮您吗?
G:Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
是的,抽水马桶好像坏了。
M:We'll send someone to repair it immediately. What's your Room number, please?
我们会马上派人来修的。请问您的房间号码?
G:1287.
1287。
M:May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
G:Come in.
进来。
M:What's the trouble?
怎么回事?
G:The toilet doesn't flush.
抽水马桶不冲水了。
M:Let me see. Oh, it's clogged … It's all right now. You may try it.
让我看看。哦,堵住了……现在好了。你可以试一试。
G:Yes, it's working now. Thank you.
是的,现在好了。谢谢你!
M:You're welcome. Anything else?
不客气。还有别的事吗?
G:The water tap drips all night long. I can hardly sleep.
水龙头滴了一整夜。我几乎不能睡觉。
M:I'm very sorry, sir. Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.
非常抱歉,先生。有个零件要换了。我很快会回来。