电影已经很大一部分影响了很多人的生活,娱乐,感情,品味甚至一切。下面是英语口语对话电影,一起来了解下吧:
【英语口语对话电影】
A: I haven't been to the movies in ages.
A: 我好久没看电影了。
B: So, let's go see one. What did you have in mind?
B: 那我们去看场电影吧!你想看什么样的电影呢?
A: Nothing in particular, really, I am just feeling like taking in a film.
A: 什么都行,我就是想看场电影罢了。
B: Well, here we have every kind of movie theaters you could ask for; from international and independent films to Hollywood blockbusters.
B: 嗯,在这儿我们有各种类型的电影院,你想要看什么都有;从世界各国的影片到独立制片都有,也少不了好莱坞的商业电影。
A: Oh, where can I find the times and location listings?
A: 这样啊,哪里可以找到电影场次表跟各戏院的位置呢?
B: Just look in the English newspaper; 7-11 carries them.
B: 去翻翻英文报纸就行啦,在7-11便利店就买得到。
【去看电影的英语场景对话】
A:Hi, Ann. I was wondering if you are free tomorrow night?
你好,安妮。我想知道你今晚是否有空。
B:Well, George. I guess I am. Why do you ask?
额,乔治,我想我有空。你为什么这样问呢?
A:I've just gotten a pair of pre-sale Star Wars movie tickets from a friend and was thinking of inviting you along for the opening premiere. Are you interested?
我刚刚从朋友那里得到两张星球大战的预售电影票,我想邀请你一起去看首映礼。你有兴趣吗?
B:Yeah, definitely! Thanks for inviting me.
是的,当然有。谢谢你的邀请。
A:My pleasure.
我很乐意。
B:I really wanted to watch the Star Wars on the opening day, but the pre-sale tickets were sold out. How did you manage to get hold of them?
我真的很想在首映那天看星球大战。但是预售门票已经卖光了。你是怎样得到票的?
A:A friend of mine works at the corporate headquarters of Pepsi, which is a major sponsor of the movie. He was able to get the tickets for free, and then he sold two more for me for 50 dollars a piece.
我的一个朋友在百事公司的总部工作,百事是这部电影的主要赞助商。他可以免费拿到门票。然后他以每张50美元的价格卖给我2张。
B:You paid 50 dollars for each ticket? That's a huge premium over the regular price.
你每张票花了50美元?这比原价还要高出许多。
A:Not really. Considering the fact that other people were willing to pay as much as 200 dollars each on the black market. Besides,I knew you were really looking forward to watching Star Wars on the opening day.
不完全是这样。想想其他人愿意花200美元从黑市那里购得一票就值得了。另外,我知道你很期待在首映那天看星球大战。
B:Wow! I am really honored you went through all this trouble just for my sake. I really appreciate that. So, what time are we going?
喔,我很荣幸你经历了这么多困难仅仅是因为我。我真的很感激。那么,我们什么时候去?
A:Well, let's see. The movie stars at 10. We should be there at least 1 hour earlier, because there is a big line. I could pick you up at your house at 8, if that's ok wiht you.
额,让我想想。电影10点钟开始。我们至少应该提前一个钟头到达,因为要排长队。我晚上8点钟到你家接你。可以吗?
B:8 pm, that's fine with me.
晚上8点钟我可以。
A:Okay.
好的。
B:So I'll see you tomorrow then at 8.
那我们明晚8点钟见。
A:Yeah, that's great. I'll see you tomorrow night.
是的,太好了。明晚见。
B:Ok, George. Bye!
行,拜拜,乔治。
A:Bye, Ann!
拜拜,安。
【谈论电影的英语口语对话】
Tom: Do you go to the cinema a lot Martin?
汤姆:马丁,你经常去电影院看电影吗?
Martin: I used to quite often, Tom, but lately I just haven't found the time or the cinemas around here aren't quite as big here.
马丁:我以前常去电影院,不过最近我很忙没有时间去电影院,而且这附近的电影院都很小。
Tom: So, I guess you've had time to contemplate on it. What's your favorite movie of all time?
汤姆:我想你有时间来考虑这个问题。你最喜欢的电影是什么?
Martin: Well, my favorite movie, and the best movie I've ever seen would have to be Seven Samurai, the story about a small peasant village in Japan, hired in Seven Samurai to protect it and the ensuing struggles that the villagers had with the samurai, and the Samurai did with themselves and then the final fight that they has with the bandits that were trying to take the peasants grain. It's a magnificent story.
马丁:我最喜欢的电影,或者说我看过的*的电影是《七武士》,这部电影讲的是日本一个小乡村雇佣了七名武士保护家园,村民和武士以及武士之间产生了摩擦,不过*他们还是同试图抢走谷物的强盗进行了战斗。这是一个宏伟的故事。
Tom: It's a classic. It's black and white, right?
汤姆:这是部经典电影。是黑白片,对吧?
Martin: Yes, it is. It was made by the Japanese director Akira Kurasawa. I think it was 1956 or 57, but it's affected so many other movies, Tom. I mean if you look at the Magnificent Seven, the Western, it's modeled directly after that, as well as some other modern movies that you might not think as much about. Roger Corman's, Battle Beyond the Stars with George Peppard (Are you serious?) was modeled straight off of Seven Samurai, and even Bug's Life.
马丁:对,没错。这部电影是日本导演黑泽明指导的。我想大概是1956年或1957年的电影,不过这部电影影响了后世的许多电影,汤姆。我是说,如果你看过西方电影《豪勇七蛟龙》,你会发现这就是依据《七武士》翻拍的,你可能没有想过,其实还有很多现代电影翻拍自那部电影。比如罗杰·科曼担任制片、乔治·佩帕德主演的《世纪争霸战》也改编自《七武士》(真的吗?),还有《虫虫危机》也是。
Tom: Wow. Now that I think of that I can see that.
汤姆:哇。我觉得我应该看看那部电影。
Martin: Yeah, it's a really important movie. How about you Tom? What's your favorite movie of all time?
马丁:对,那真的是一部非常重要的电影。你呢,汤姆?你最喜欢的电影是什么?
Tom: I don't know about of old time, but recently, and don't laugh when I say this, Pirates of the Caribbean was an absolute masterpiece. I saw the trailer so many times in the cinema and just thought it was going to be rubbish, but when I eventually got around to seeing it, it was full of good jokes and it was Jonny Depp as a pirate going around the Caribbean. There was a ghost story. There was a love story in it. There was a young man who'd run away to join the Pirate's. The whole thing was just action packed, funny and colorful. It was a really entertaining movie.
汤姆:我不太了解老电影,我说了你别笑我,最近的电影里我觉得《加勒比海盗》绝对是经典。我在电影院里看了很多遍预告片,我本来以为那会是部烂片,但是当我终于有时间看那部电影时,我发现那部电影非常搞笑,电影讲述的是约翰尼·德普扮演的海盗在加勒比航行的故事。里面包含了鬼故事和爱情故事。在电影里,一个年轻男子跑去投奔海盗。整部电影内容丰富、搞笑又有趣。这真的是一部给人带来娱乐的电影。
Martin: Yeah, I would agree with you Tom. It was very fun and Johnny Depp was great, modelling Keith Richards as a pirate. I think that...
马丁:对,汤姆,我同意你的观点。这是一部非常有趣的电影,约翰尼·德普非常棒,德普是以凯斯·理查德兹为原型塑造了电影里的海盗形象。我认为……
Tom: Well, I heard that he was modelling the original ride at Disneyland.
汤姆:我听说他是以迪斯尼乐园的游乐设施为原型塑造的角色。
Martin: Oh, really.
马丁:哦,真的吗?
Tom: The mechanical models jerking around on the pirate ship, the mannequins, I heard that was what he modeled his character on.
汤姆:我听说他是以海盗船上那个笨拙移动的机械模型为原型的。
Martin: I heard he modeled after Keith Richards.
马丁:我听说他是以凯斯·理查德兹为原型的。
Tom: He's the kind of actor who comes up with a different story at every interview.
汤姆:他是那种会在每次采访中说不同故事的演员。
Martin: Well, I guess that's why he's acting.
马丁:嗯,我猜这就是他当演员的原因。
【看电影的英语口语对话】
Steven: Are you going to the movie theater with me tonight?
Nancy: Is there anything good playing?
Steven: Titanic is playing tonight. It's a blockbuster.
Nancy: Really? I want to go, too.
Steven: OK, let's meet at the movie theater entrance tonight. Don't be late.
Nancy: No problem.
(After watching the movie.)
Steven: Are you crying?
Nancy: I get a lump in my throat whenever I see a tragic movie.
Steven: Tragic movie? I think it's a love story.
Nancy: But their love is touching!
Steven: Ah, you're just too emotional.
Nancy: I am not!
史蒂文:晚上一块去看电影好吗?
南希:有什么好片子吗?
史蒂文:《泰坦尼克号》今晚上映,这可是大片啊。
南希:是吗?我也要去看看。
史蒂文:好,咱们晚上在电影院门口见吧。不要迟到啊。
南希:知道了。
(看完电影后。)
史蒂文:你在哭?
南希:我一看悲剧电影就很难过。
史蒂文:悲剧电影?我觉得那是爱情片。 南希:可他们的爱情很感人嘛!
史蒂文:哈,你真是多愁善感。
南希:我才不是呢。